1. This Web Service does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Web Service User and are aimed to facilitate using the websites within the Web Service. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they come from, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Web Service User and having access to them is the operator of the Web Service – Yours Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at Książęca 15 street.
4. Cookies are used to:
5. There are two basic types of cookies used by the Web Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device while he/she is logged in or until the User leaves the website or turns off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User during the time specified in the parameters of such cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Web Service uses the following types of cookies:
7. In many cases the software used for browsing websites (web browser) will by default accept storing cookie files on the end device of the User. The Web Service Users may at any time change the settings concerning cookie files. Such settings may be changed in the menu of the web browser in particular to block the automatic acceptance of cookies or to require notification each time cookies are stored at the device of the Web Service User. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of managing cookie files is available in the settings of the software used (web browser).
8. The Web Service Operator informs that the restricted acceptance of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the websites within the Web Service.
9. Cookies stored on the end device of the Web Service User may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Web Service operator.
10. For more information on cookies, go to the ‘Help’ section in the menu of your web browser.